Careers: Lab Technician
1470 Bluffview Dr
Dupo, IL 62239
- Test and analyze of all daily incoming samples per specifications. Log all daily test data and enter into database or spreadsheet.
- Set up, calibrate and operate laboratory instrumentation such as analytical balances.
- Generate compliance documentation for all testing. Create, edit, implement, and maintain documentation for ISO Compliant Quality system. Develop lab standard for all testing.
- Log and report CA/PA.
- Responsible for making and recording experimental observations.
- Perform data entry and interpreting control charts and graphs.
- Communicate timely and accurate analytical information to customers.
- Aid in review of laboratory procedures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and perform routine repair to laboratory instrumentation.
- Satisfactorily perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Participate in functional team activities including safety, housekeeping, training, HR, etc.
We offer a pleasant and casual working environment. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, 401(k) (with employer contribution plan), paid vacation, and holidays.
- GED or High School Diploma (required), Bachelor's Degree in chemistry (preferred) with 3-5 years of Coal and Coke lab or laboratory analytical experience.
- Available to work nights, or shift work, holidays, and weekends.
- A clean driving record and active driver's license required.
- The ability to pass drug testing.
Interested candidate should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org