- Provides a controlled corrosive environment and is used to provide corrosion-resistance information of metals and coated metals. The test consists of atomizing a salt solution into uniform droplets on the units under test. The common standard used for this test is ASTM B117. Click Here to Learn More
- Allows moisture levels to be raised or lowered in a controlled environment. High levels of moisture can cause corrosion, oxidation or gaskets to swell. Low levels of moisture can cause brittleness or granulation. Click Here to Learn More
- This testing allows weakness to be identified in the product over wide temperature ranges without introducing temperature shock. High Temperature Testing can reveal weaknesses in electronics such as resistance and inductance in circuits, softening or swelling of molded parts or accelerated aging. Low High Temperature Testing can reveal weaknesses such as embrittlement, electrical constants or freezing due to moisture.
- Ramp rates exceeding 50°C/min) This test allows the customer to expose the product to very quick temperature changes to determine the products ability to work in extreme temperature environments.
- IEC 60068 - Temperature / Humidity
- MIL-STD-311 - Temperature / Humidity
- MIL-STD-202 - Temperature / Humidity
- MIL-STD-810 - Temperature / Humidity and Salt Spray
- ASTM - Temperature / Humidity and Salt Spray
Structure & Airborne Noise
- Sound Pressure Measurements
- Sound Power Measurements
- Structure Borne Noise Measurements
Clark conducts life cycle aging/product endurance testing administering an entire battery of tests simulating equipment’s life cycle. With mechanical capabilities we can actuate components hydraulically, pneumatically or electrically to mechanize components in their operating conditions. We can accelerate the aging process of equipment with a variety of testing systems and processes.
Often called “Reduced Pressure Testing” shows the effects of lower air pressures found at higher altitudes. Many forms of transportation packaging requires this form of testing due to the possibility of bursting or leaking during altitude changes. Click Here to Learn More