Hydraulics & Pneumatics Testing
Clark Testing has been active in testing hydraulic-pneumatic components and systems for over 20 years. Products tested range from automotive fuel filters to 15 inch diameter hydraulic actuators. A large selection of equipment, instrumentation and test benches are available to support your testing program. Component performance can be evaluated over a temperature range of -346° F to +600° F.
Clark Testing is proud to continually maintain its certification to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation, certificate number L2163.
Clark Testing hydraulics and pneumatics testing is primarily suited for applications in aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, military, nuclear, power generation, and rail and transportation. However, we are constantly expanding our services, so contact us with your needs for customized hydraulic and pneumatic test programs.
- Actuators: proof pressure, burst, piston drag, cyclic (stroke) endurance, impulse endurance
- Valves: performance and durability
- Oil Coolers / Heat Exchangers: pressure drop, pressure, burst and / or shock
- Accumulators (Piston, Bladder, & Diaphragm): proof pressure, burst, impulse endurance, performance
- Hydraulic Cylinder / Actuators Rod Seals & Wipers: endurance per SAE J134
- Hoses, Tubing, & Fittings: proof pressure, burst, impulse endurance
- Pumps & Motors: performance and durability
- System Simulation: field duty cycles, accelerated testing, failure analysis
- System Evaluation: on-vehicle performance, prototype testing, efficiency studies, lubrication studies
Above testing can be combined with thermal cycling and aging
Hydraulic-Pneumatic Laboratory Test Thresholds
Hydraulic Power Supplies with:
- Flows to 400 gpm.
- Fluid temperatures to 300°F+
- Pressures to 30K psi static and 16K psi dynamic
Thermal Chambers with:
- Temperature range from -346°F to +600°F
- Humidity to 95%
- Multiple chamber sizes to 16 ft. x 16 ft. or customized to your needs
Electro-Hydraulic Fatigue Testing Systems:
- Rotary actuators with capacity to 3 million inches / pound and +50° rotation
- Linear actuators with capacity to 1 million lbs.
- Large assortment of pressure, flow, torque, speed, load, temperature, displacement, and acceleration transducers